Tuesday, April 5, 2011

And so the blog begins...

This blog is designed to display my current works of art, thoughts and ideas, and cool finds I think are worth sharing with all of you! I'll keep posted with cool class assignments and creations that have resulted in attending NCA. (Originally, I created this blog as a final assignment for Visual Communications, but hope to extend it beyond schooling purposes.) For now, I'll begin with a favorite quote of mine...

"In the hopes of reaching the moon men fail to see the flowers that blossom at their feet."
Albert Schweitzer

2 comments:

  1. Loving the quote! You should do one at the end of every post :D What does the title of your blog mean?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! And I think thats an excellent idea. I wish I'd seen this prior to my last two posts! I'll keep it in mind for the rest. Translated from French it means, "My Mind in Words."

    ReplyDelete